Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Download mirror pages in batch

Level 7

Hello, I need to download the mirror pages of a delivery, i tried doing it with javascript by GetMirrorURL + HttpClientRequest + Write the response.body in a file: 

Heku__0-1707813030430.png

But this is too slow, i get 4 mirrors per second. Is there any way to connect to the mirror page server and download all the mirror pages from a broadlog like using the file collector?

Thank you in advance.

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Heku_ ,

There is no way to connect to the mirror page server and download the mirror pages.

If your client requires copies of emails for their logs or any other compliance purposes, you can look at using the BCC feature by which each email sent from Adobe Campaign can be sent to customers email addresses as well.

Refer to the following link for more information

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/additiona...

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi @Heku_ ,

There is no way to connect to the mirror page server and download the mirror pages.

If your client requires copies of emails for their logs or any other compliance purposes, you can look at using the BCC feature by which each email sent from Adobe Campaign can be sent to customers email addresses as well.

Refer to the following link for more information

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/installing-campaign-classic/additiona...

Level 7

Hello, @AnanthanJa  thanks for your reply. Would I be able to do this with Push or SMS deliveries?

Employee

Hi @Heku_,

The archiving feature is available only for Email. For Push or SMS, you can look at using file extraction/custom direct mail deliveries to export the personalized SMS / Push message in the file so that the client can consume the same.