Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Detailed Broadlog/Contact History for campaigns

Level 3

We have an ask where we one to store one to many information against a broadlog entry. For example we are sending multiple deals in an email and want to store the details of those deals associated with the broadlog entry. So one entry will have 2 child records into the second table say "detailedBroadlogRcp" if one customer is sent 2 deals via the email.

The manual way could be that in the workflow business team writes the deals record after the delivery activity. We prefer to design the platform in a way that it will be automatically processed by the platform instead of business team writting to the table after the delivery activity.

Thinking about it as something similar to HCL Unica Detailed Contact History.

A high level representation of the data used in campaign. I can tweak things around as long as we can have a provision to write into the detailedBroadlogRcp from delivery itself

Recipient IdDeal IdAdditional Fields

The Detialed Boradlog Should Like This

Broadlog IdType of InfoId of the Type
1001Deal101
1001Deal102
1002Deal101
1001Prop Score95
1002Prop Score92

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @itsme 

You can achieve the same thing with Offer Management.

You can learn more about Offers in this documentation:

Interaction and offer management | Adobe Campaign

Offer proposition history | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

@itsme,To me, it sounds like you want to customize the product and have it as an OOTB feature. Anything with broadlog customization needs closer attention. Key aspects that need to be considered are scalability, efficiency, and performance. If you want, you can submit this as an idea. I understand that the current approach you follow is to capture that on the table after the delivery. I'm curious why the business team is doing that process instead of the development team. This may be something after the template has been setup by the campaign developer to transition that to the operations team to handle that going forward.

Thanks, Sathees

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @itsme 

You can achieve the same thing with Offer Management.

You can learn more about Offers in this documentation:

Interaction and offer management | Adobe Campaign

Offer proposition history | Adobe Campaign

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

Level 3

Hi @Manoj_Kumar_@Marcel_Szimonisz  ,

I like the approach of using offer/interaction module and kind of the way interactions are captured into the proposition table is the idle way of achieving it. But we have not only offer, business wants to store different type of Propensity Scores into the second table. Do you have any idea how the offer propositions are saved into the table behind the scene for batch campaigns(I am aware of the RT scenarios)?

Is there anything we can do via typology rule?

Thanks,

Tarun

Community Advisor

Hello @itsme,
You can use both offers and target schema storage feature.

Typology rules are meant for other purpose - suppressions, checks ...

Marcel

Community Advisor

Hello @itsme,
if you do not want to employ offer engine then you can insert any value from targetData to broadlog  automacally. For this you will need to set up Storage in target mapping - under Administration -> Campaign management -> Target mappings

Marcel_Szimonisz_0-1696317513798.png

The multiple  offers written to one broad log record can be achieved e.g. by saving the offers applied with separator in one column - @offers = 102|101|95

Marcel Szimonisz

MarTech Consultant
for more tips visit my blog
https://www.martechnotes.com/