Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Delivery logs outside of the recipient table

Level 3

Hi there,

We're looking at sending to an imported list on a daily basis, and we want to ensure that should recipients appear on that list on consecutive days, that they do not receive multiples of the same email.

This send will not be reconciled with our main recipient table, so our usual 'filters' that stop this from happening for other deliveries will not work.

We can see that the recipient data from previous ad-hoc list load sends is stored in Adobe Campaign, we're looking for guidance on how we can configure a new query to look at list-load delivery recipients, and use the delivery code for these deliveries to hold out those who have received already for a set amount of time.

Thanks,

Andy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Andy,

I think creating a dedicated typology for this list based email delivery would work for you.

In that typology , we can create a typology rule based on delivery logs for a delivery / campaign and see if a email was sent the day before and filter them out from the next days's email.

Regards,

Adhiyan

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Andy,

I think creating a dedicated typology for this list based email delivery would work for you.

In that typology , we can create a typology rule based on delivery logs for a delivery / campaign and see if a email was sent the day before and filter them out from the next days's email.

Regards,

Adhiyan

Level 5

Hi,

Considering that a list of recipients  are stored already in a list via ad-hoc workflow.

In new workflow:

Read list activity -> choose the list

Split activity -> Do not exist such as 'Delivery name' (hoping that the broadLogRcp table linked with the list upload data schema)

Hope this helps you.

Level 5

Sggesting this, not sure if this works in your case-

1855188_pastedImage_0.png

We should not join the fork back to exclusion when running for the very first time or use js code to ignore when running for the first time. Thanks!

Level 3

Thankyou Adhiyan,

I think this is the best way to progress.

I don't suppose you could provide some sample code that would do this function?

We have further clarity on what we would like to perform on the delivery - What we want to happen is:

If a customer has received a set delivery code in the last 5 days, then remove from that delivery.

Thanks,

Andy