Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

customize login page "error box" Message

Level 1

When I login to AC Client Console using a different writing of your user name (mix with lower and upper cases) then you get a error message:

User_ID_17525477_0-1649346791464.png

Instead of this I want to get customized message like "Use  lower case and try again"

Please let me know how to do it

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Lakshhya - these errors are baked into the product and can't be changed by the user. In addition to that, the errors you would see from LDAP would likely come from the external LDAP libraries that the developers use.

This error can actually arise from a few different causes so you likely just can't assume its a username case mixmatch that has thrown the error.

If users are getting this error, I would issue a screenshot as above and give them the possible steps to resolve it.

Cheers

Darren

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi @Lakshhya - these errors are baked into the product and can't be changed by the user. In addition to that, the errors you would see from LDAP would likely come from the external LDAP libraries that the developers use.

This error can actually arise from a few different causes so you likely just can't assume its a username case mixmatch that has thrown the error.

If users are getting this error, I would issue a screenshot as above and give them the possible steps to resolve it.

Cheers

Darren