Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Change of «example» in to "example" depending on language

Level 2

Depending on the language we sent newsletter campaigns the signs «example» are automatically changed into "example" which I don't want to happen. Why does this happen and how can I prevent this? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sukrity,

I'm not sure off the top of my head. I would recommend opening a ticket with Support, as the HTML and encoding would need to be reviewed further.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

This is likely either one of two things:

1) The language in question does not know how to identify certain characters (so you'd need to take a look at the languages failing and see if the characters being translated are supported)

2) It could be an encoding issue which similar to point 1 may not support specific characters.

Without knowing specifics around the language or the HTML, I'm not sure if further assistance can be provided.

Level 2

Hi Craig

Where can I find language failings or encoding issues? This doesn?t work in French:

«example» 

Best regards

Administrator

Hi @Craig_Thonis,

Can you please help @jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk further with the query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sukrity,

I'm not sure off the top of my head. I would recommend opening a ticket with Support, as the HTML and encoding would need to be reviewed further.

Regards,

Craig