Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

Change of «example» in to "example" depending on language

Level 2

Depending on the language we sent newsletter campaigns the signs «example» are automatically changed into "example" which I don't want to happen. Why does this happen and how can I prevent this? 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sukrity,

I'm not sure off the top of my head. I would recommend opening a ticket with Support, as the HTML and encoding would need to be reviewed further.

Regards,

Craig

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

This is likely either one of two things:

1) The language in question does not know how to identify certain characters (so you'd need to take a look at the languages failing and see if the characters being translated are supported)

2) It could be an encoding issue which similar to point 1 may not support specific characters.

Without knowing specifics around the language or the HTML, I'm not sure if further assistance can be provided.

Level 2

Hi Craig

Where can I find language failings or encoding issues? This doesn?t work in French:

«example» 

Best regards

Administrator

Hi @Craig_Thonis,

Can you please help @jkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk further with the query?

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Sukrity,

I'm not sure off the top of my head. I would recommend opening a ticket with Support, as the HTML and encoding would need to be reviewed further.

Regards,

Craig