Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Change Date format in DB

Level 3

Hi folks,

I want to change the date formats of the ingested data from mm/dd/yyyy to dd/mm/yyyy. 

For ex, when I look up the data in the form or schema, I can see the format of date like 06/25/2021.

Is there a way to change the date formats in the backend DB ? We are using SQL DB and have recently upgraded it.

The data is ingested directly from MS dynamics. We have set the regional settings as "Australia" in the deployment wizard.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Ishani

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ishani,

I would check out the forum post below if you are looking to change the date/time within a delivery or workflow:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/date-format-change...

If you are looking to change the date/time fields permanently within the database, you'll need to directly modify the date/time on the database preference side (check out the documentation for your version of SQLServer). Additionally, you may need to alter the data being imported using the formatDate function on the data import.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi Ishani,

I would check out the forum post below if you are looking to change the date/time within a delivery or workflow:

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-campaign-classic-questions/date-format-change...

If you are looking to change the date/time fields permanently within the database, you'll need to directly modify the date/time on the database preference side (check out the documentation for your version of SQLServer). Additionally, you may need to alter the data being imported using the formatDate function on the data import.