Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Can we add an "Add to Calendar" button in an Email Delivery?

Level 1

Has anyone successfully added an "Add to Calendar" button to their email deliveries allowing the recipient to click and apply the necessary info to their personal calendar?

We provide a list of 3 to 6 available drives from which the recipient can choose to donate, so we'd like the button to register the information of the single drive they select.

We believe we could do this by uploading a default or template ics file into the Public Resources folder which calls on the fields within the email delivery that has the necessary scripting for the button via JavaScript. Has anyone already accomplished this or something similar?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Yes, I did this once with url's and a parameterized jssp page.

User clicks the link, which then loads the ics for them with the appropriate content-type header.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Yes, I did this once with url's and a parameterized jssp page.

User clicks the link, which then loads the ics for them with the appropriate content-type header.

Thanks,

-Jon

Level 1
Thank you for taking the time to respond! I am fairly green when it comes to this, but excited to learn. Should I start by creating the ics with the corresponding fields?

Hi Jon,

Could you please share some details on how you have achieved it?