Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can't publish application from custom operator

Level 7

Hi, I have my custom operator with WebApp permissions, and access to Online/Web Application folder. I can publish a webapp from the admin operator, but I can't do it from the custom one, I get this error:

Heku__0-1693470361956.png

Any idea? Thank you in advance.

@Manoj_Kumar_ @ParthaSarathy @Parvesh_Parmar @DavidKangni 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ 

Could you please look into the logs for the exact error under Home >> Monitoring >> Web@Default >> Open Log Journal.

AkshayAnand_0-1693471219526.png

Regards

Akshay

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Heku_ 

Could you please look into the logs for the exact error under Home >> Monitoring >> Web@Default >> Open Log Journal.

AkshayAnand_0-1693471219526.png

Regards

Akshay

Level 7

Looking at those logs i've seen a message that said that i needed permission to the User dictionary folder. Thank you!

Employee

Hi @Heku_ ,

Please check if that custom operator has the "WebApp" namedRights.

Check doc - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign-classic/using/getting-started/permissions/access-ma... 

After that provide that custom operator with access rights to the parent folder where the webApp's folder exists. You can locate the directory by right-click on the parent folder > Properties > Security. In this, you can either add the operator or the operatorGroup who has the webApp namedRights so they can access the folder and work on your webApps.

I hope this help

Regards,

Kunal