Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Audit Trail

Level 1

I'm currently working on enabling the Audit Trail feature in Campaign Classic however the Audit tab is not under the Administration tab. I've tried to extend the schema and include <element aggregate="xtk:common:auditTrail" name="auditTrail"/> according to this documentation: Getting started, however it's not working.

1808309_pastedImage_1.png

Anyone know why my Audit tab is missing and how to enable it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Do you have a new build installed?

This option is comming with a new build, it is not just enough to extend schema with mentioned element.

Regards,

Milan

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Do you have a new build installed?

This option is comming with a new build, it is not just enough to extend schema with mentioned element.

Regards,

Milan

Level 2

Hello @matthewb1274656 Audit Trails requires Campaign Classic version 19.1 or above (build 9026). This feature is in-built so no additional configuration is needed.

Since you have not mentioned the version which is being currently used i would assume you are using an old build. Please upgrade your instance of Adobe Campaign depending on your architecture.

To access your instance's Audit trail :
Access the Explorer menu of your instance.
Under the Administration menu, select Audit .

audit_trail_2.png