Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Any Ideas on file transfering from AC to Google cloud platform storage.

Level 1

We have requirement to transfer files between Adobe campaign classic and standard to Google cloud platform storage.

Do any one has any idea if there any connections exists? or in future releases it is already in plan ?

Can we use AC shell scripts to call Google cloud platform storage folder and place or retrieve the files?

Any inputs are more help for us.

Thanks,

Sivaramakumar P

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @sivaramakumarp7 

The GCP storage is not available as an Out-of-box option to create an external account.

However, you can try writing a code to generate a signed Public URL and then use the web Download activity in the WF to download the file.

API example: List objects  |  Cloud Storage  |  Google Cloud

Use signed URLs  |  Cloud CDN  |  Google Cloud

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 1

Thanks Craig for the URLs.. I have gone through that but it was like a  external database connection. I am not sure whether we can use to get files from a folder and place the files through this connection.

Do we have any examples if any one has used it before to get the files?

I know we can connect directly the tables and fetch the column and table values but not sure we can have a folder and get or put all the files in that Google cloud platform.

Thanks,

Sivaramakumar P

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @sivaramakumarp7 

The GCP storage is not available as an Out-of-box option to create an external account.

However, you can try writing a code to generate a signed Public URL and then use the web Download activity in the WF to download the file.

API example: List objects  |  Cloud Storage  |  Google Cloud

Use signed URLs  |  Cloud CDN  |  Google Cloud

Manoj
     Find me on LinkedIn