Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the Adobe Campaign Community Q&A Coffee Break on 30th September at 8 am PT with Campaign experts Arthur Lacroix and Sandra Hausmann.

Adobe Classic- SFDC Connector - How to Import Data

Level 4

Hi Team,

I am working on v8, and have setup the SFDC Connector on the instance. We have synced both the enumeration and schema and I have schema "List of tables of connector 'Salesforce' linked to external account 'sfdcSchemasalesforceCRM'" created.

As per the available documentation, I have used the

• CRM Connector Activity, configured the Remote Objects and Remote Fields. When I run this alone I can see relevant records in the Transition

We need to save this imported records in our ACC instance, so that It can be used during various segmentation and targeting activities later by campaign owners.

My Question is do we need to

1. Create a new Schema in ACC via the "Data Schemas" option and then update that table using Update Data

2. The correct way to replicate the data available in SFDC in ACC ( Please if you can share any working example / screenshot ). I need to do this activity for around 10 different SFDC tables and bring data into ACC

3. Any other best practices/suggestions

Regards,

DG

2 Replies

Level 4

Hello @Jyoti_Yadav , @Jonathon_wodnicki 

I had seen a question on SFDC, that you had responded earlier.

Will you be able to help me with the queries here.

Regards,

DG