Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic V8 Non Admin user not able to run query on nms recipient

Level 2

Hi,

We are implementing a solution where different users have access to different market folders and campaigns; hence we created new users and gave them below access rights to their market folders.

Named Rights:

- Prepare Delivery

- Start Deliveries

- Workflow

- Approval Administration

and the below-mentioned Folders:

- Campaign Management

- Campaign Process (under Administration -> Production -> Technical workflows)

The same is working on V7, but on V8, it's giving the following error on workflow when querying recipient where now recipient is on cloud and using FFDA access to retrieve data.

07/12/2021 10:12:20 query XSV-350062 Unable to start data source 'nms:extAccount:ffda *Account Name'.
07/12/2021 10:12:20 query Cannot load document of type 'External Accounts (nms:extAccount)' satisfying condition '([/@name] = 'ffda')'.
07/12/2021 10:12:20 query WDB-200011 The requested database record does not exist.
07/12/2021 10:12:20 query (0)=ffda
07/12/2021 10:12:20 query Rights xr WHERE xr.iOperatorId IN (258970, 258974)) OR E0.iFolderId=0)) AND (((E0.iFolderId IN (SELECT xr.iFolderId FROM XtkRights xr WHERE xr.iOperatorId IN (258970, 258974)) OR E0.iFolderId=0)) AND ((E0.sName = :#(1)#)))' could not be executed. Param
07/12/2021 10:12:20 query WDB-200001 SQL statement 'SELECT E0.sProvider, E0.sServer, E0.sAccount, E0.sDbName, E0.sPassword, E0.iUnicodeData, E0.iNChar, E0.sTimezone, E0.iIsFFDA, E0.iOnEveryRun, E0.mData FROM NmsExtAccount E0 WHERE ((E0.iFolderId IN (SELECT xr.iFolderId FROM Xtk

Any suggestion or name rights should be used; please let me know or any workaround.
@Vipul_Raghav @Garima_Gakhar @Farah-Mohammed

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Posting the soulution which worked for me as a work around as in V7 we dont face any issue but in V8 we are and to solve this below are some access which you need to give for opreator group.

Read Access:

/Administration/Production/Technical workflows/Campaign process

/Administration/Platform/External Accounts

/Administration/Campaign Management

Read Write Access:

/Administration/Production/Objects created automatically

Thanks

Sushant Trimukhe

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Community Advisor

Can you check on (Administration > Platform > External accounts.) if the ffda external account record exists? this external account is configured by Adobe for your instance. could it be that it has not been configured? as the SQL queries states that is missing.

David__Garcia_1-1638885976764.png

David__Garcia_0-1638885858410.png

If not then raise it to Adobe Support as a P2

There is also a patched released under version 8.1.20 September 7 2021 indicating a fix applied to ffda that is relevant to replication of operator groups and rights, what is your version of v8?

Release 8.1.20

• Fixed an issue with FFDA preventing the proper replication of operator groups and rights.

References

1. https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/config/external-accounts.html?lang=en
  2.  https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/campaign/campaign-v8/start/release-notes.html?lang=en

Level 2

Thanks @david--garcia ,

We are already in 8.1.20 of V8 and the external account is present, but its only working by Admin user if any other new user is trying to query recipient its not working.

I have read about that patch but we are already in 8.1.20 hence it should work.

Any other issue that may create this issue ?

Thanks

Sushant Trimukhe

Community Advisor

The next issue could be folder rights as the SQL error is doing a join on xtkrights with your two operators (xr.iOperatorId IN (258970, 258974)) )

David__Garcia_0-1638891635527.png

Can you check the web@default logs and look for an error code QUE-370030 perhaps there are some missing rights on some folders, something like the following

QUE-370030 You do not have the rights needed on folder of identifier xxx (documents of type 'Workflow (workflow)') to complete the operation. (iRc=-53)

So search for all instances of "QUE-370030 You do not have the rights" and go back a few days until today, then there could be multiple folders mentioned.

Level 2

Hi @david--garcia 

You are right, i was getting this error but when I used the above namerights and given access to the folders then it stopped giving error but after that I was facing the above errors. The error is still there and it has not solved the issue.

Correct answer by
Level 2

Posting the soulution which worked for me as a work around as in V7 we dont face any issue but in V8 we are and to solve this below are some access which you need to give for opreator group.

Read Access:

/Administration/Production/Technical workflows/Campaign process

/Administration/Platform/External Accounts

/Administration/Campaign Management

Read Write Access:

/Administration/Production/Objects created automatically

Thanks

Sushant Trimukhe

Administrator

Hi @SushantTrimukheD,

Were you able to resolve this query or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa