Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Adobe Campaign Classic On Premise Hybrid (V7 9187) - New MYSQL External Account Connection Error

Level 4

We have created a new external account connection for MYSQL.  When testing the connection we get 

Ken_Qrious_0-1627858943322.png

Investigation suggests that the customer.sh setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH needs to be updated to reference the MYSQL path for libmysqlclient.so.18 but this file does not exist on the unix server.  I'm assuming that an install is required for MYSQL but before proceeding would like to confirm that I am on the right track.  

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Yes, you will need to install MySQL client (libmysqlclient) on all app servers connecting to MySQL.

Once installed use find or mlocate to get the path and add it to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH var in customer.sh or env.sh.

Thanks,

-Jon

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi,

Yes, you will need to install MySQL client (libmysqlclient) on all app servers connecting to MySQL.

Once installed use find or mlocate to get the path and add it to the LD_LIBRARY_PATH var in customer.sh or env.sh.

Thanks,

-Jon