Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

Administration Node is not showing up

Level 2

Hi,

I am not able to see Administration Node in Explorer tab.

gnals12_0-1617891680625.png

Our admin said he grant me an admin privilege in ACC, but I am not still able to find the admin node.  Is there a something I need to turn on at my end?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
Actually, one of our system admin had to reset my credential. It works now. Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 9

Hi @gnals12 - The screenshot you showed has the administration folder/node on it.

Do you mean the folder is there but you cant access it? If that's the case then talk to your sysadmin - they haven't enabled the admin rights correctly.

Cheers

Darren

Level 1

Hi @gnals12,

If you have Admin rights, create a User folder in any of your visible folders and check if your user has any folder restriction. If yes, remove it. The next way is to check in folder schema if there is any restriction.

I am not sure about your Adobe experience, but in case you  are not confident, please ask your sys admin to perform the above checks. Let me know. there are other possible solutions for the same.

Just another piece of advice, this can be a UI issue too. So if its a new installation, before getting technical, try uninstalling and reinstalling the rich client.

Regards

Sumit

Administrator

Hi @gnals12,

Were you able to resolve this query with any of the given solutions or do you still need more help here? Do let us know.

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Correct answer by
Level 2
Actually, one of our system admin had to reset my credential. It works now. Thanks