Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Campaign User Groups are live now. Join our Adobe Campaign User Groups and connect with your local leaders!
SOLVED

1to 1 cardinaltiy in Adobe campain classic

Level 4

hi all, please help me 

@isahore 

@AndreaBriceno

@ParthaSarathy

@ParthaSarathy 

@ParthaS 

@AkshayAnand 

@Craig_Thonis 

@Manoj_Kumar_ 

@Amine_Abedour 

@Marcel_Szimonisz

@DavidKangni 

@Amit_Kumar 

@ShashankNigam02

@Ganesh5067

@Jonathon_wodnicki

@ParthaSarathy

@ParthaSarathy 

@ParthaS 

@AkshayAnand 

@Craig_Thonis 

@Manoj_Kumar_ 

@Amine_Abedour 

@Marcel_Szimonisz

@DavidKangni 

@Amit_Kumar 

@ShashankNigam02

@Ganesh5067

@Jonathon_wodnicki

i need to crate a 1to 1 link between customer schema and country schema

please help me with syntax,i checked the documentaion but its somewhat confusiing

we can write the link definition in any of the schema in 1to1 cardinality

is this correct ,i have written this in country schema

<element revCardinality="single" label="customer " name="customer " revLabel="linkcountry" target=elc:customer" type="link">                                                                                                                      <join xpath-dst="@ID " xpath-src="@countryid "/></element>

what if i have to define this 1to 1 link in recipient schema but not in country scheam,please help me on code please

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shrutii ,

Logically the relationship between a country table and customer table is 1 to Many.

But in general if you want to create 1 to 1 link between 2 schema, then you can write the join script in any of the schema. Example, if you write the join script in Table A, mention target="abc:table_B" in element tag. And if you decide to write the join script in Table B, mention target="abc:table_A" in element tag.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @Shrutii 

rev Cardinality is the reverse cardinality which you will b defining, if you have written the code in country schema then single cardinality will be create in the reverse way, ie, from recipient to country schema and vice versa. Reverse link [from recipient to country] will have single Recipient will have only one country (1-1) but forward [from country to recipient] will be one Country will have many recipients (1-N).

For more details you can visit the documentation.

Regards

Akshay

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @Shrutii ,

Logically the relationship between a country table and customer table is 1 to Many.

But in general if you want to create 1 to 1 link between 2 schema, then you can write the join script in any of the schema. Example, if you write the join script in Table A, mention target="abc:table_B" in element tag. And if you decide to write the join script in Table B, mention target="abc:table_A" in element tag.