Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcing the launch of new sub-community for Campaign Web UI to cater specifically to the needs of Campaign Web UI users!
SOLVED

How can I exclude recipients with the event date from broad log table and rec-create-date from the feature purchased table?

Level 5

I'm attempting to exclude broadlogs based on the eventDate and the REC_CREATE_DATE plus one day, but I'm encountering an error.

rvnth_1-1709020055956.png

My workflow retrieves records created the day before if it's running today and sends emails accordingly. Therefore, I aim to exclude users who received an email yesterday, and their REC_CREATE_DATE is the day before yesterday. Please advise.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth ,

From the error screenshot, it looks like you are getting input from a temp Table (Intersection activity) and trying to check the condition. Please check the Internal name of the Intersection activity in the Fork is connected properly.

Regards,

Pravallika.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 1

@rvnth  Hi try to add To_Date() function on date conditions.

Level 5

Hi @rahuldon1 ,

I am receiving the same error as below when I try to use AddDays or DateOnly

rvnth_0-1709108362373.png

Please suggest

Level 1

rahuldon1_0-1709108891628.png

Ex : REC_CREATED_DATE is "26/02/2024 13:00:23"
This formula will give date of "27/02/2024" only

Level 5

Correct @rahuldon1 , I have used the function in similar way mentioned in the screen shot but getting an error Unknown see definition of schema.

Level 1

Please add "TO_DATE" function to "eventdate" also.

To_Date(@eventDate)

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @rvnth ,

From the error screenshot, it looks like you are getting input from a temp Table (Intersection activity) and trying to check the condition. Please check the Internal name of the Intersection activity in the Fork is connected properly.

Regards,

Pravallika.