Expand my Community achievements bar.

Introduce and Express yourself!

Level 10

Hello,

We are happy to have you on the Adobe Audience Manager Community!

Feel free to introduce yourself on this thread and connect to other members of the community as well. Here goes mine:

I am Gaurang recently started working as a Product Community Manger for Adobe Audience Manager and have been with Adobe for more than 7 years. I did my graduation in Computer Sciences. Prior to this role I was working as a software engineer and worked on multiple Experience cloud products. I’m a fitness and adventure sport enthusiast.

Reach out to me for your AAM community troubles. I'll be glad to be help you!

PS: This is the best place to know AAM's Audience and their traits

*THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR SUPPORT. PLEASE DO NOT ASK A QUESTION HERE. THIS IS MEANT FOR INTRODUCTIONS ONLY.

64 Replies

Administrator

I, Kautuk, am working as a Community Manager for AEM and I have been with Adobe for almost 5 years now. I started my career in Adobe as a Software Engineer. Apart from being a Community Manager, I am also a Sports enthusiast and love to play tennis. My other interests include cooking and trying new cuisines. So, if you have any great recipes feel free to share! Looking forward to knowing you here, on the community!

Thanks and Regards

Kautuk Sahni

Kautuk Sahni

Administrator

Hi everyone,

I am Jagpreet Singh. I joined Adobe 3 months ago. I have 12 + years of marketing experience. I love to learn new technologies. I am here to explore what's new in Adobe Audience Manager, share best practices and learn from my fellow community members.

I am an avid biker and an adventure enthusiast. 

cheers!

J

Level 10

Hi Guys I am Tanmay  working as a Community Manger for Adobe Analytics & Media Optimizer and have been with Adobe for the past 15 months now. I hold a MBA degree in Marketing and engineering degree in Electronics.

I am an Automobile Enthusiast and love to talk anything and everything related to Cars. I have authored case studies and articles on the automotive industry for a handful of publications and magazines. Also maintaining a Facebook page on cars. Apart from that I would usually spend time watching a TV series or gaming on my PC. I am a Call of Duty and Need for Speed fan.

Administrator

Hi Everyone,

I am Sukrity and I am the Community Moderator for Adobe Experience Cloud Communities and forums. I hail from a content marketing background in Adobe. An avid reader, a sketcher, food blogger at will - all rolled into one!

Looking forward to getting to know other community members here!

Thanks!

Sukrity Wadhwa

Employee

Hey folks,

I'm Constantin and have been working on Audience Manager as a developer for the past 3 years. Been previously working on Adobe Primetime.

Currently working on the backend infrastructure for AAM, so let me know if you have questions in this area.

Cheers

Level 10

@All Welcome to the AAM community

Your knowledge and contributions to the AAM community are vital. If any of you guys also have blogs or articles written around AAM and related concepts, feel free to share and promote them on your blog sharing thread. Also, you can share the best practices followed using a Data Management Platform which may be helpful to others.

Traits collated

Sports – Kautuk

Adventure sports – Jagpreet and me

Food – Sukrity

PC Games - Tanmay

Tech – Constantin and me

Level 9

Hi Everyone,

I am Varun, and I have been working in Audience Manager Support team for 9 months. Prior to AAM I have worked in Adobe's digital media products' support teams like Web and e learning products. I like learning software and technologies, watching movies, reading blogs and books, and travelling.

I am here to help Experience cloud users with their how to, implementation and features related questions, and will also share best practises, step by step articles with community.

Thanks!

Former Community Member

Hi, My name is Saurabh Mahajan, Working as a Software Engineer in Adobe for 1.5 years.

Keen to learn new technologies. I am a bathroom singer . Love to watch TV Series and play Table tennis.Having some interests in Politics too.

Looking forward to getting to know other community members here!

Cheers !!

Level 10

Welcome to the community Saurabh and Varun.

Level 3

Hey Guys - My name is Jerry Helou. I worked for Adobe for 6 years. I was an MSA concentrating on Analytics, AAM and Target. I left Adobe back in June and I currently work for a company called. I see many familiar names on this forum so I am looking forward to collaborating with you on everything AAM

(Edited by Moderator to remove link to non Adobe software)

Level 9

Hi Jerry,

Welcome to the community. Great to have you here.

Level 2

Hi, I am Sharikha and it feels good to be a part of Adobe!

Level 1

Hi all,

I am Radhika. I recently joined Adobe in November 2017. I am presently working with AEM EMEA region. I am really happy to be onboard.

Employee

Hi, Nikhita here, part of the campaign team. Looking forward to getting to know other community members here!

Level 1

Hi All! I'm Spatika and been with Adobe from last few months. The journey has been great till date!

Employee

Hi,

I'm Yogitha., Joined Adobe about more than 2 months back as an Associate Technical Consultant.

Employee

Hi,

I am Vineela Working as a Associate Technical Consultant in Adobe Experince Manager Solution Working for EMEA Region. It's been great as being a part of Adobe.

Level 1

Hi !!!! I am Saveena . I joined Adobe as Associate Technical Consultant and have been working here since 3 months

Employee

Hey guys,

Nirosh here!!! Looking forward to a great time ahead at Adobe.