Expand my Community achievements bar.

Why do visitors not drop out of segment from offline traits?

Level 7

Hi there,

Just a bit confused how AAM offline traits work, can someone please kindly explain what could be happening? Below is a screenshot of a customer's data from AA, and we are trying to investigate why they fall into the cart abandonment segment despite they should have been kicked out by the offline trait.

We uploaded our offline data on Aug 4 (Sun), and I presume the processing should have been done by Aug 6. We can see from the screenshot that customer visited our site on Aug 8, but didn't qualify for the segment (that's still fine). Then they visited our target page on Aug 12, and started qualifying for the segment. However, inside the segment logic, there would have been traits from onboarded data that would have kicked them out, and I can confirm they were in the files we uploaded. Then as you can see, they visited again on Aug 13, but is no longer in the segment anymore, so I guess the offline trait kicked in. Can someone explain what could possibly happened that the offline traits didn't kick in on Aug 12?

akwankl_0-1724048610828.png

Thanks!

0 Replies