Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unique Trait Realizations = 0 ?

Level 1

I have recently started using Audience Manager and quite often after creating a trait I see that the UTR is 0 while Total trait population has results. I can see data for the same in Adobe Analytics. Also wanted to mention that the trait was created by a user over a year ago and the UTR is still 0. Cannot understand the discrepancy. Can someone advise?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

We may need some more information on this. Are the traits rule-based or onboarded?

Are you saying the unique trait realizations is 0 for every metric (1 day, 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, and lifetime)?

If the lifetime for unique traits realized isn't 0, it could mean that all the data for the trait was seen 90+ days ago, and the trait is set to never expire.

Regards,

Shane Nielson

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

We may need some more information on this. Are the traits rule-based or onboarded?

Are you saying the unique trait realizations is 0 for every metric (1 day, 7 days, 14 days, 30 days, 60 days, 90 days, and lifetime)?

If the lifetime for unique traits realized isn't 0, it could mean that all the data for the trait was seen 90+ days ago, and the trait is set to never expire.

Regards,

Shane Nielson

Level 10

Hey karishmav63509879 ,

Can you help us with your progress regarding this query? Let us know if you would like us to help further in this regard.

Thanks,

Gaurang