Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Set up Audience Manager

Level 2

Hi all,

I have a question about the Partner Name, where can I find the Name? In the Adobe help it's mention only "Provided by Audience Manager" but where? is it the Name of the company??

1.   partner: "partner name",

Would be great if somebody could help me.

Thanks a lot

Marco

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Marco.  The Partner Name is the unique account name that is assigned when your account is created.  It is also sometimes referred to as your Audience Manager subdomain, as it is going to be the subdomain associated with any of the AAM "demdex" server calls that are made when the code has been implemented.

As was mentioned by snehaa30982388​ our Customer Care teams can help confirm it for you.  Since an email has already been submitted, you should hear back from us shortly!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 3

It can be same as your client code but you need to ask Adobe support to confirm.

Level 2

Hey snehaa30982388,

Thanks a lot. I have sent a mail to the Adobe support. If I get an answer I will post it here.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Marco.  The Partner Name is the unique account name that is assigned when your account is created.  It is also sometimes referred to as your Audience Manager subdomain, as it is going to be the subdomain associated with any of the AAM "demdex" server calls that are made when the code has been implemented.

As was mentioned by snehaa30982388​ our Customer Care teams can help confirm it for you.  Since an email has already been submitted, you should hear back from us shortly!

Level 2

Hi ryhamilt,

Thanks a lot for you explanation. I already got all information from the Adobe support Team :-)

Best regards

Marco