Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Integration with Dynamic retargeting in Google Ads

Level 1

I hope I'm posting the right section.

So our client is using Adobe Analytics and Audience Manager.

Is it possible to dynamically  generate and export audiences and their attributes (such as product pages viewed) in order to run dynamic retargeting campaigns with Google Ads?

Dynamically meaning I will not create an audience for each product page, but one larger audience where individual parameters can be sent to Google to run dynamic ads.

Mind the client will not accept to install Google pixel on the website.

Thanks

Andrea

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Andrea,

It looks like an interesting use case, however, this kind of dynamic segment creation is not a feature in either AA or AAM.

You will have to manually create traits and segments for those specific product listings.

You could have a look at the AAM REST APIs or BAAAM tool documentation to create traits and segments in bulk. 

Otherwise, you'll have to look into some automated ways to make use of AAM REST APIs to make calls for trait/segment creation whenever there is a new product.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Andrea,

It looks like an interesting use case, however, this kind of dynamic segment creation is not a feature in either AA or AAM.

You will have to manually create traits and segments for those specific product listings.

You could have a look at the AAM REST APIs or BAAAM tool documentation to create traits and segments in bulk. 

Otherwise, you'll have to look into some automated ways to make use of AAM REST APIs to make calls for trait/segment creation whenever there is a new product.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra