Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Integrate Adobe Analytics with Adobe Audience Manager

Level 2

Hi Team,

I have got the Provisioning for "A4T and Shared Audiences" from Adobe Client Care.I am able to see the AAM segments in Adobe Target.But in Adobe Analytics, am not able to see the AAM segments.

1 ) Can you please how can I get AAM segments in Analytics as well.?

Previously I was using DIL code (siteCatalyst.init()) to send Analytics data to AAM as c_evars and c_props,etc. Now I have implemented SSF through Adobe Client Care and Implemented Audience Management Module by pasting the corresponding code in AppMeasuremnet.js .But I am not able to see Analytics Variables like c_props,c_evars,etc being passed to AAM in event call.

1) Please guide me why I am not seeing Analytics variables populated in event call to AAM even though event call to AAM is happening successfully.

Thanks,

Sundhara Vadivu M.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Sundhara,

1.If you want AAM segments in AA,  then that will appear as Audiences. Did you create an Analytics Destination in AAM UI ? See Audience Analytics article for more info : Marketing Cloud Help

2.In case of SSF, you should not expect any extra event call for AAM.

The data will be passed from AA call itself to AAM servers, check if you are able to see AAM UUID in the response tab of analytics call when you filter calls in network tab with /ss.

Check this article for more info : https://webanalyticsfordevelopers.com/2017/08/15/the-2-faces-of-audience-manager-analytics-integrati...

Also, check this article on verifying SSF : Marketing Cloud Help

If the SSF is working fine, then you will not see c_evar in any call. If evar is there in the /ss call, then just go ahead and create a rule based trait with c_ prefix in AAM, and that will show you real time data being collected.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Sundhara,

1.If you want AAM segments in AA,  then that will appear as Audiences. Did you create an Analytics Destination in AAM UI ? See Audience Analytics article for more info : Marketing Cloud Help

2.In case of SSF, you should not expect any extra event call for AAM.

The data will be passed from AA call itself to AAM servers, check if you are able to see AAM UUID in the response tab of analytics call when you filter calls in network tab with /ss.

Check this article for more info : https://webanalyticsfordevelopers.com/2017/08/15/the-2-faces-of-audience-manager-analytics-integrati...

Also, check this article on verifying SSF : Marketing Cloud Help

If the SSF is working fine, then you will not see c_evar in any call. If evar is there in the /ss call, then just go ahead and create a rule based trait with c_ prefix in AAM, and that will show you real time data being collected.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 2

Hi Varun,     

Thanks for your quick response.

1.I have created an Analytics Destination in AAM UI even after that I am not able to see AAM segments in AA as Audiences.

i) Can you please guide me on the same?

2. As I have SSF implemented for my company,I am able to see a response like "if(s_c_il[1].doPostbacks)s_c_il[1].doPostbacks({"dcs_region":3,"stuff":[],"tid":"fndxEMsbSL0=","uuid":"78974269942047246292757821806515589722"} );" in some Analytics tracking calls. 

Whereas in some Analytics tracking calls I am seeing the response like "if(s_c_il[1].doPostbacks)s_c_il[1].doPostbacks({} ); ".

i) Can you please clarify about the same?

Thanks,

Sundhara Vadivu M.

Level 9

1. For the Audience Analytics issue, could you contact AAM or AA client care again.

2. Your SSF implementation seems fine, as you are able to see the AAM UUID in AA call's response.

Another way to confirm is :

• Create a rule based trait with some condition like c_evar contains something or c_prop contains something using any of your evar or prop that you are seeing in that AA call. Then create a segment using that trait, then create a test cookie destination and map that to the cookie destination. After few hours, go to that URL again and see the response in AA call, you should be able to see that cookie destination info, if you are qualifying for that segment. That will verify SSF is OK.
  • Get unused signal report enabled by contacting AAM client care and you should be able to see AA signals if SSF is OK.