Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Integrate AAM with AA through DTM

Level 3

Hi Team,

I am trying to integrate AAM with AA through DTM and I have done with  adding AAM in DTM. Now I am able to find the event call triggering like https://mycompany.demdex.net/event?_ts=1509097835158 in my debugger. Data is not populating in AAM. Please help me to integrate,

1) How to get Partner ID ?

2) If you have any integration Documents (step by step process ) AAM to AA with DTM integration?

Thanks - Satish

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Satish,

I believe you have added both the tools in DTM : AA and AAM.

May I know if you added Marketing Cloud Id service tool as well ?

The recommended way to integrate AA and AAM is via Server Side Forwarding : SSF. As explained in this article : How to implement Adobe Audience Manager?

Now you can enable SSF yourself from AA UI : Server-Side Forwarding

However, if you want to implement client side DIL (or AAM tool) in DTM, then you also need to add a code in custom DIL (aslo known as DIL initialize code) to share data from AA to AAM. Here are the docs :

siteCatalyst.init

DIL create

When you see a call like : mycompany.demdex.net, then "mycompany" is your partner id. If you still need help in knowing that, then you can contact AAM client care or DM me your details.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Satish,

I believe you have added both the tools in DTM : AA and AAM.

May I know if you added Marketing Cloud Id service tool as well ?

The recommended way to integrate AA and AAM is via Server Side Forwarding : SSF. As explained in this article : How to implement Adobe Audience Manager?

Now you can enable SSF yourself from AA UI : Server-Side Forwarding

However, if you want to implement client side DIL (or AAM tool) in DTM, then you also need to add a code in custom DIL (aslo known as DIL initialize code) to share data from AA to AAM. Here are the docs :

siteCatalyst.init

DIL create

When you see a call like : mycompany.demdex.net, then "mycompany" is your partner id. If you still need help in knowing that, then you can contact AAM client care or DM me your details.

Thanks,

Varun Kalra