Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to upload another DMP Data to Audience Manager?

Community Advisor

Dear Everyone,

I have a file from another DMP which has Country, Segment ID, Name and Description.

How to upload these details in Adobe Audience Manager? How ID synchronization will work in this case? Unable to find proper information related to the same. Kindly help!

Thank You!

Arun

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi PratheepArunRaj

Yes that is right.We need to capture a common identifier at audience manager and another DMP end and use it do the id sync.

Regards,

Shweta

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Community Advisor

Dear ASodhi-AAM​,

Can you help. Pretty urgent!

Thank You!

Arun

Employee Advisor

Hello PratheepArunRaj​,

Thank you for looping me in.

I understand that you are willing to upload data from another DMP into AAM which has country, segmentID, Name and description.

Please have traits created as sid="segmentID" of type onboarded and keep a signal in file as sid="segmentid" so that the respective users can be mapped correctly these traits.

If ID sync is not already done then you can upload these users and keep the datasource type as cross-device+inbound(CustomerID) so that these customers gets onboarded and when these users appear online after performing the ID sync, the offline data will get aligned to their profile and be available for targeting.

Alternatively, you can work on offline ID sync but this will require a manuall effort where you need to have a file as outlined in this documentation.

Moreover, you can make use of APIs to fire the ID sync call and make users assigned with a UUID prior. For more information on this, please follow this documentation.

Both above options are required to be completed prior to the onboarding.

I  hope this answers your query, please let me know for any additional question on the given matter.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

Employee

Hi PratheepArunRaj

The issue  is already resolved on incident 190710-000093.Please let us know if any additional information is required here.We would be more than happy to help.

Regards,

Shweta

Community Advisor

Hello Shweta Singh,

Was looking into the documentation. It has details to upload the CRM Data, but not the details to import another DMP Data. Will that stand for everything?

Thank You!

Arun

Employee

Hi PratheepArunRaj

The document shared is a generic doc which includes details on how to onboard an inbound file in audience manager.It will be also applicable for the data from another DMP but before that we need to make sure that id sync is in place for the data which we are planning to onboard into audience manager.

Regards,

Shweta

Community Advisor

Dear Shweta Singh,

"Make sure that id sync is in place for the data" Means, i need to capture the Identifier both at Audience Manager end another DMP end right? Then sync it.

Thank You!

Arun

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi PratheepArunRaj

Yes that is right.We need to capture a common identifier at audience manager and another DMP end and use it do the id sync.

Regards,

Shweta