Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to perform Adobe Audience Manager to Pega Integration?

Level 1

I am trying to integrate Pega DMP with AAM where Pega supports AAM. For the integration to be successful, Pega needs the following field values from AAM:

• DP ID
  • Data source ID
  • API user name
  • API password
  • API client ID
  • API secret key

Has anyone done AAM-Pega integration?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @Chiranjeet ,

Please follow this article to more about creating a new datasource.

PID, I will share in direct message with you.

For the other fields, please ensure that you share one email ID which we can use to create a new account.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hello @Chiranjeet ,

Please find the inline inputs below:

• DP ID - I think this will be your Partner ID in AAM. If you do not have this information then please let me know and I will DM It to you.
  • Data source ID - This is AAM datasource ID, you need to create a new datasource via AAM UI and share its ID with Pega.
  • API user name, API password, API client ID & API secret key - These can be created by us only, so please send us email on amsupport@adobe.com and we will create these for you. Please ensure that you are sharing one email address that is not linked to Experience Cloud and we will create a new account for you along with clientID + secret.

I hope this helps, please let me know for any additional questions.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi

Level 1

Hi @Ankita_Sodhi ,

Thanks for your reply with the needful data.

As mentioned by you, kindly provide me with the DP ID or Partner ID. For Data source ID, can you please give me the path to the AAM UI where I can create a new datasource. For the rest of the fields, I will drop an email to the aforementioned email id.

Thanks again!

Chiranjeet

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello @Chiranjeet ,

Please follow this article to more about creating a new datasource.

PID, I will share in direct message with you.

For the other fields, please ensure that you share one email ID which we can use to create a new account.

Regards

Ankita Sodhi