Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Help registering for a free Webinar

Level 1

I'm having an issue registering for a free webinar

The webinar is via Adobe website.  I filled in all my information.  

Web site is a required field, but regardless of what is entered, I receive the message that it is an invalid URL.

The web site field appears to be requesting my company's commercial URL.  

I don't understand why that would be required and don't understand why even after inputting a valid URL, I receive an error message and can't register.

I contacted Adobe Customer Care.  They told me they cannot help me.  Told me to setup a free adobe account and submit my issue to the community forum.

Why is an issue registering for a free adobe webinar considered a community forum area to resolve?

How can I contact Adobe support to investigate an issue when I did not want to create an adobe account?

Issue with creating an adobe account are:

My company has 100-1000 adobe licenses.  We have Enterprise support for those with assigned licensing.

If I register my email address without assigned licensing, it is listed as a personal account.  If down the line, I need to use a product and receive a license from my company, there are issues reconciling between a person and enterprise account.

So, this leaves me with needing to register a person email address to create a free adobe account, so I can ask the community forum how I can get assistance with registering for a free Adobe Webinar.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey Alex,

Thanks for clarifying your account status & providing the webinar link. After reaching out to the organizer of the webinar, we believe the 'https://' portion of the URL is causing the issue here. Would you be able to remove this from the URL & attempt to sign up once more? 

Best,

Curtis Oliver  |  Technical Support Engineer  

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee

Hey Alex,

So sorry for the frustration here while attempting to sign up for a free webinar. Do you happen to have a link for the specific webinar? I'd like to investigate the issue with the URL field you are describing.

In terms of the personal vs enterprise account, if you submitted a customer care ticket via your personal (non licensed) email, then that would be why customer care turned you away. As you mentioned, an Enterprise support licensed account is required in order to receive direct email support from customer care. If you can re-submit a customer care ticket from a licensed account, customer care will be more than happy to assist.

Also, did you attempt to sign up for the webinar via your company account? 

Best,

Curtis Oliver  |  Technical Support Engineer  

Level 1

Hello Curtis,

I do not have an enterprise account.

I did not have a person account before creating one to submit to the forum.

I was expressing that I work for a company that has enterprise support with Adobe, but I am not assigned one of the licenses.  I did not want to create a personal adobe account, but did so only so I can post to the community forum to try and get HELP.

Here is the link to the webinar

Get the most out of your Microsoft apps with Adobe integrations.

Here is a screenshot showing Web site field being red.  When clicking on it, it displays:  Error, Website is not a valid URL

AlexA70_0-1675802284894.png

Correct answer by
Employee

Hey Alex,

Thanks for clarifying your account status & providing the webinar link. After reaching out to the organizer of the webinar, we believe the 'https://' portion of the URL is causing the issue here. Would you be able to remove this from the URL & attempt to sign up once more? 

Best,

Curtis Oliver  |  Technical Support Engineer  

Level 1

Hello Curtis,

That was the issue.  Thank you for the assistance.

Why does it take creating an adobe account and posting to the forums to get assistance with registering for a free webinar?