Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Custom Destination to push out other signals

Level 4

Hi,

Can the custom destination in AAM be used to push data out other than cookies?  I am looking to send identifiers like country, city and email address.  Is that possible?  I know about the two separate data sources and how we can onboard one file with the ID sync identifier and an another with other data, but not too sure. 

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

URL destinations can be leveraged to send real-time requests for any destination partner which has an endpoint that supports URL requests: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/features/destinations/custom-des...

In terms of our server to server destinations (which can be setup via a customer care support ticket), we are capable of exporting any ID types present in your instance. 

If you have a specific partner you would like to know more about, I can provide a list of currently supported ID types from our documentation. If you would like to export ID types beyond those which are currently supported, the destination partner would need to be approached to confirm whether or not they're capable of ingesting those IDs. 

Best,

Curtis Oliver  |  Technical Support Engineer  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hello,

URL destinations can be leveraged to send real-time requests for any destination partner which has an endpoint that supports URL requests: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/audience-manager/user-guide/features/destinations/custom-des...

In terms of our server to server destinations (which can be setup via a customer care support ticket), we are capable of exporting any ID types present in your instance. 

If you have a specific partner you would like to know more about, I can provide a list of currently supported ID types from our documentation. If you would like to export ID types beyond those which are currently supported, the destination partner would need to be approached to confirm whether or not they're capable of ingesting those IDs. 

Best,

Curtis Oliver  |  Technical Support Engineer