Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Duplicate Entries in Outbound files

Level 3

Hi,

We have created some custom server to server destination to share Audience Manager data to another system like CRM and HAAL on daily basis. While processing the file we have found many duplicate entries occurs in the outbound file, as we always thought the outbound files consist of only unique user ids and their associated segments. But this is something changed our perception.

duplicate entries.png

So anyone can help me understand why and how we getting this duplicate entry in the outbound file.

Thanks

Keerthivasan

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Not as far as I know .. you'll always get this. Any change would have to be made using your own customisations.. re-processing the file once you have received it.

I think we can change the format to include DP_UUID and AAM_UUID together with the segment qualification.

No guarantee but I'd say open a ticket with your specifications and we can try and see what we can do by fine-tuning the existing format or use a secondary BULK for testing.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

keerthivasanj96056092​ I believe this can happen if one CRM ID is tied to different / several devices.

Level 3

Just checking, is there any way we can customize the data to make it one single rows?. We need this to be populated with unique counts? Any merge can be done at the backend? or else if we can add any device info along with CRM ID would also be very helpful. Please suggest

If possible I will contact client care to setup this

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Not as far as I know .. you'll always get this. Any change would have to be made using your own customisations.. re-processing the file once you have received it.

I think we can change the format to include DP_UUID and AAM_UUID together with the segment qualification.

No guarantee but I'd say open a ticket with your specifications and we can try and see what we can do by fine-tuning the existing format or use a secondary BULK for testing.

Level 3

Thanks very much

Let me open one ticket, and will check for this merge option.