Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

BAAAM returns "Forbidden"

Level 5

Good morning,

I'm simply trying to change the location of 20+ segments and BAAAM is returning a "Forbidden" result.

Any ideas on what is going wrong.

I've never had any problems with BAAAM before.

Glenn

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Glenn,

The BAAAM throws "forbidden" when one has entered the incorrect data source or folder ID that does not exist in that particular account itself.

Maybe in this case, the folderID you are referring to is either deleted, doesnt exist in this account or it might be the value of anything except the folder ID.

Let us know further questions if persist.

Thanks,

Neetha Tandur

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Glenn,

The BAAAM throws "forbidden" when one has entered the incorrect data source or folder ID that does not exist in that particular account itself.

Maybe in this case, the folderID you are referring to is either deleted, doesnt exist in this account or it might be the value of anything except the folder ID.

Let us know further questions if persist.

Thanks,

Neetha Tandur

Level 5

Hello,

A new issue with BAAAM has shown up. What does the Response "Conflict" mean trying to create new segments?

Level 1

Glenn, there is no formal list of BAAAM errors, however, I found the following example regarding "Conflict":

Re: BAAAM Tool Returns "Conflict" error

Level 5

Hi Jeff,

I'm now getting Bad Request errors in BAAAM. Any ideas. My request looks quite simple.

Glenn

Level 1

Hi Glenn,

I am not sure. If it persists, file a support ticket with the details and we will take a look.

Jeff

Level 5

Hi Jeff,

It took me a day to figure out I was using segment IDs when I should have been using trait IDs.

Have a good one! Glenn