Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AAM Videos

Level 10

Hi all,

Till a couple of days back, I was able to see many AAM Videos in the Adobe SPP.

But today I see only one or so.

Any one has an idea on this?

Where to find AAM Videos?

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Rama,

At this point we do not have specialized content for Architects on AAM. You should go through the Technical Foundations curriculum for Developers.

Linda

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 9

Hello Rama,

In SPP Portal, if you look at AAM on demand training, you will see two main topics : Starting Points and AAM Technical Foundations.

Under AAM technical foundations you should be able to see all other topics. If you still do not see these trainings, then could you try logging into SPP portal in another browser ?

I also need to know whether you log in with your enterprise account or is it personal Adobe ID ?

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 10

Hi,

When I selected Architect role, I see only Starting Points.

With Business Practitioner, both Starting Points and AAM Technical Foundations.are available.

Not sure of why this difference though.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 10

Hi Rama,

These are role based content division done by the Technical foundations team.

Thanks,

Gaurang

Level 10

Hi Gaurang,

I understand that the list of trainings is based on role selected.

But I can not think that the missing videos for Architect role are not really required for Architects.

I also do not expect an answer from you as the decision to add/delete videos was done by a different team.

Thanks,

Rama.

Level 10

Hi Rama,

Thanks for the feedback. As i understand you want the tutorial videos in Business Practitioner role also in Architect role.

Am i correct?

Thanks,

Gaurang

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Rama,

At this point we do not have specialized content for Architects on AAM. You should go through the Technical Foundations curriculum for Developers.

Linda