Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AAM - Search For Traits from "General Reports" Query?

Level 5

Dear Folks,

Just want to understand on how to add multiple traits list into the "search for traits" fields from Analytics -> General Report.

We would like proceed for Trait clean activity for the old and unwanted traits.

Currently it is very difficult for me to add each by each trait and selection accordingly. Do we have any bulk upload options to realize the counts in a single shot instead of go with individual. If not please take this query as an idea or suggestion!

Hope you all are understand my concern.

Thanks,

Vijay

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi there,

As of now it is not possible to add multiple traits via search drop down to fetch the general reports.However,you can definitely submit this idea using below link:

Adobe Audience Manager

https://forums.adobe.com/create-idea!input.jspa?containerType=14&containerID=5447

Regards,

Shweta

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi there,

As of now it is not possible to add multiple traits via search drop down to fetch the general reports.However,you can definitely submit this idea using below link:

Adobe Audience Manager

https://forums.adobe.com/create-idea!input.jspa?containerType=14&containerID=5447

Regards,

Shweta

Level 9

Hi Vijay,

You can use the BAAAM tool to request for all the "onboarded traits" or "all rule based traits", and include reporting numbers.

Filter all unwanted traits in excel. Then, delete all of those inactive traits using BAAAM.

Bulk Requests

Thanks,

Varun Kalra

Level 5

Thanks Varun & Shweta for your responses.

As mentioned, I have created the idea in AAM forums. Please find the below is the link

AAM - Add Multiple Traits List feature in "search for traits"Analytics - General Report

Regards,

Vijay

Level 1

Hi Varun, I tried similar things on my account but the excel keeps crashing even before it can download the data, any way around to filter to reduce the size.

TIA!