Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AAM get UUID Android SDK ?

Level 1

how to get UUID in Android SDK, i'm get json

{"stuff":[],"uuid":"52967477005845982661991910939492596329","dcs_region":3,"tid":"/JVnPmM0RLk="}

i,m use code example

String dpuuid = AudienceManager.getDpuuid();

but i,m run dpuuid is null.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi rosyidd44460503

getDpuuid() will return the data partner unique user identifier. This is not the Audience Manager UUID. It represents the customer id.

The Audience Manager UUID is exposed as part of the getAllIdentifiers call (added in SDK 4.15 – docs).

For more information on the various identifiers we reference in AAM, please see: Index of IDs in Audience Manager

Cheers,

Constantin

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi,

As a basic level of troubleshooting can you check If the "Audience Manager" object is initialized? If yes, are you getting a similar response for the APIs mentioned in Audience Manager Android guide? Go through the Audience Manager Configuration section and Methods to know more.

Thanks,

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi rosyidd44460503

getDpuuid() will return the data partner unique user identifier. This is not the Audience Manager UUID. It represents the customer id.

The Audience Manager UUID is exposed as part of the getAllIdentifiers call (added in SDK 4.15 – docs).

For more information on the various identifiers we reference in AAM, please see: Index of IDs in Audience Manager

Cheers,

Constantin

Level 10

Hi,

Were you able to find something relevant for your query here?

Gaurang