Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

You do not have permission to see the configured names or post processed hits for this report suite

Level 2

Hi all,

I have recently created a new reporting suite for website that will launch soon.

I can see the analytics hits in the AEP debugger however I can't see the data in Workspace!

I have also noticed a message in the Debugger: "You do not have permission to see the configured names or post processed hits for this report suite"

dim21_0-1654095729863.png

This is strange to me as I am the Admin and I have also checked in Admin console and I can confirm I should be able to access to the data.

Any suggestion will be much appreciated.

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That is very strange... when you say the new suite was created recently, are you talking hours, or days? If it's hours, maybe there's just some back-end caching that needs to work its way through and will self-resolve itself by tomorrow.... If it's been days, you might need to contact the actual support team to check what is happening with your permissions.

Good luck.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

That is very strange... when you say the new suite was created recently, are you talking hours, or days? If it's hours, maybe there's just some back-end caching that needs to work its way through and will self-resolve itself by tomorrow.... If it's been days, you might need to contact the actual support team to check what is happening with your permissions.

Good luck.

Level 2

Thank yo for your reply,

It has been days that these rs have been created

Community Advisor

An Admin of an Adobe product does not necessarily mean that you have all of the permissions granted to use that product. My experience is that an Admin's permissions are more for user management of each product.

Verify that you have been added to the appropriate Analytics product profile that has the required permissions related to reporting, or to a user group that has those permissions.

Employee Advisor

Adding to @yuhuisg you need to have permission to the report suite. Permissions are added in product profile to Adobe analytics. Being an admin to Adobe analytics products , doesn't give access to the report suites.

As you can see in the below screen shot, I have access to all the report suites in my org under the product profile "Adobe Test Profile" and you need to be added in that product profile 

VaniBhemarasetty_0-1654163962662.png

Here is the documentation for your reference on how to create product profiles in Admin console

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-platform/access-control/ui/create-profile.html?la...

Level 2

Thank you for your reply and documentation.

In our org Admins are like super users, so we have created a Product profile for Admins that has access to everything. 

Level 2

Thank you for your reply,

In our org we have set Admins to have access to everything and report suites are auto-included

Admins-screenshot.png