Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Workspace Reports Disappeared, Please Help

Level 1

Hi there,
Logged into Adobe Analytics today and was unable to access historical reports. I did log out, reset password and log back in. Confirming I can access historical reports via links, just not through Workspace. Send help.

View of Workspace

litwatt_0-1691169991508.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Check with your organisation's Adobe admin that you are still in the relevant Adobe Analytics product profile that has the "Analysis Workspace" permission. They will need to perform this check in adminconsole.adobe.com > Products > Adobe Analytics > the product profile where you have been added > Permissions > Analytics Tools, then verify that "Analysis Workspace Access" is in the Included permissions list.

yuhuisg_0-1691420423510.png

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Check with your organisation's Adobe admin that you are still in the relevant Adobe Analytics product profile that has the "Analysis Workspace" permission. They will need to perform this check in adminconsole.adobe.com > Products > Adobe Analytics > the product profile where you have been added > Permissions > Analytics Tools, then verify that "Analysis Workspace Access" is in the Included permissions list.

yuhuisg_0-1691420423510.png