Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Change currency in Workspace with basic version of AA.

Level 2

I want to change the currency from USD to NZD , however I have basic version of AA thus I cannot create VRS. Please suggest what to do ?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

If you're not able to, please reach out to client care, but please be mindful of these settings. When you change the base currency for a report suite, the existing revenue in the system is not converted. All new revenue values will be converted accordingly. Historical revenue data won't change; for example, if changing from USD to INR, the historical 100 USD will show as 100 INR, which is not the same value.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

If you're not able to, please reach out to client care, but please be mindful of these settings. When you change the base currency for a report suite, the existing revenue in the system is not converted. All new revenue values will be converted accordingly. Historical revenue data won't change; for example, if changing from USD to INR, the historical 100 USD will show as 100 INR, which is not the same value.