Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Where can I see last login date (and related account info) for Adobe Analytics users?

Level 2

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

You can see the 'Last Analytics access' for users as follows:

Analytics Admin Analytics Users & Assets 

The screen displays information such as User ID, Name, Email, Date Created, Last Analytics access and Expiration.

You can filter for a specific user as well by entering the name or email address.

Alternatively, you can also access the above mentioned screen with the steps below:

Analytics Admin User Management (Legacy) > Users

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Saumya

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 8

You can log in to experience cloud 

Go to the Admin tool then click on the user name to see the last login date, I just verified and able to see the last login date.

You can also refer below link 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-cloud-questions/introducing-the-ex...

Correct answer by
Level 4

You can see the 'Last Analytics access' for users as follows:

Analytics Admin Analytics Users & Assets 

The screen displays information such as User ID, Name, Email, Date Created, Last Analytics access and Expiration.

You can filter for a specific user as well by entering the name or email address.

Alternatively, you can also access the above mentioned screen with the steps below:

Analytics Admin User Management (Legacy) > Users

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Saumya

Level 4
@anacacr - Did the solution provided in my last comment help?

Level 4
@anacacr - Glad to hear! If you could please go ahead and mark this as 'Solved' to close the topic.

Level 2

You can check the logs also as Log files will help you to see when users log in, their usage, access, report suites, and Admin changes.

Analytics > Admin > All admin > Logs

ElementDescription

LoginFilter the log by user name.