Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Visits in Next page report

Level 2

In next page report we get instances as default metric. What is the reason for it? What if I want to see visits metric in next page report.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Animesh,

Instances are the number of times a value has been set for a variable. The next page report shows the number of times a specific page has been viewed after a anchor page. So instances make more sense in such a report. Visits metric would not be available in this report. 

Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Animesh,

Instances are the number of times a value has been set for a variable. The next page report shows the number of times a specific page has been viewed after a anchor page. So instances make more sense in such a report. Visits metric would not be available in this report. 

Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 2

Thank you Tanmay. I was aware of Instances definition. Just wanted to be sure that Next Page Report can only have instances and there is no way to use visits in Next Page Report. Thanks for you reply. Things are clear to me now.