Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

site content

Level 2

For my report suite I am not able to see the site content. We have few other report suite and they have site content.  Is there a way to enable it?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Okay, on closer check up, it looks like this is due to permissions. I see that you are part of the group which is only giving you access to about 30 metrics and no dimensions at all. You would need to reach out to your admin and have those reports requested.

-Hyder

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Jaya,

This looks like a customized menu. This is managed by the organization, so you may want to reach out to the person who customized it.

If you would like to make the change, you either need to have access to the Report Suite Manager, or ask an admin to do the following:

Go to Admin > Report Suites > [Select the report suite] > Edit Settings > General > Customize Menus.

You should be able to change from there. 

For more details read here: https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/customize_menus.html

-Hyder

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Okay, on closer check up, it looks like this is due to permissions. I see that you are part of the group which is only giving you access to about 30 metrics and no dimensions at all. You would need to reach out to your admin and have those reports requested.

-Hyder