Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Visit number for Full Paths lower than Fallout report

Level 5

Hi there, I created a segment (Visit: pageA then pageB) with the help of the FallOut report. The Fallout report tells me I have 1746 Visits that visited page A and then page B. If I apply the FallOut segment in the Visits report this number matches. However, if I apply the same segment in the FullPaths report I only get full Paths for 412 visits. How's that possible? I didn't alter the segmentation, everyhing else (date range) remains the same. Shouldn't both numbers match?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

If you segment by hit yes, not if you segment by visit or visitor.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 3

Hi, doesn't the FullPath report show the visits where only page A and Page B were visited? The FallOut report shows all the visits where "Page A then Page B" were part of a sequence.

Cheers,

Martijn

Level 5

Yes, but if I have a segment with then-condition, I segment for only the sequenced pageA>B visits. Then it should be the same.

Correct answer by
Level 3

If you segment by hit yes, not if you segment by visit or visitor.