Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Unable to export the SiteCatalyst Reports to FTP?

Former Community Member

Hi Team,

This is the first time I'm using this... I was trying to export the SiteCatalyst Reports via FTP option...

Below are the steps that I have followed..

- Browse to Adobe Marketing Cloud -> Analytics -> Reports & Analytics

- Custom Reports -> ExternalUserHits

- Click on Send Button ->   

Format: Excel / CSV

Advanced Delivery Options ->  Selected FTP instead of Email

Given our FTP Server (Our organization FTP Server) details with Host Name / port #/ Directory / User Name / password,

The report has been sent through email as failed to upload to the FTP server .. Below is the error message

Error Message :We were unable to upload your report via FTP due to the following error:

Failed to create provided directory

I had given the existing directory in the FTP details section but still it has thrown the above error message

I have tried with Datawarehouse option too but nothing has been uploaded to my FTP server..

Please help me..

Note: I was able to generate the reports and send through email...

Thanks in Advance,

Deeepa

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Deepa,

Since we haven’t heard back from you recently,hope we were able to answer all your queries and the issue got resolved to your satisfaction. 
I will go ahead and archive this case as resolved.
However, if you have any additional questions simply respond to this message and it will be reopened.
I would appreciate if you could spare your valuable time to participate and identify the correct answer which would be of great help to us.

Thanks Alexis for the quick help,support and troubleshooting.

Thanks and Regards

Akhil 

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

1.Make sure the folder already exist on your ftp as adobe will not create the folder.

2.make sure that you specified the right path to the folder

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi Deepa,

Since we haven’t heard back from you recently,hope we were able to answer all your queries and the issue got resolved to your satisfaction. 
I will go ahead and archive this case as resolved.
However, if you have any additional questions simply respond to this message and it will be reopened.
I would appreciate if you could spare your valuable time to participate and identify the correct answer which would be of great help to us.

Thanks Alexis for the quick help,support and troubleshooting.

Thanks and Regards

Akhil