to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

UI_RENDER_ERROR - Unable to View Data

jamesm71719640
Level 1
Level 1

I've been unable to use Analytics at all this morning, because whenever I try navigating to Workspace or Reports, the following error shows up after a solid minute or two of loading:

UI_RENDER_ERROR
An error is preventing this section from rendering. You can try refreshing the page. If the error persists, try rebuilding this section.

Is there anything I can do on my end to resolve this, or is it something that Adobe themselves have to fix?

0 Replies
isinha
Level 2
Level 2

Hi,

This would be something for Adobe to investigate and get back to us with the details. It is mostly related to one of the Adobe internal errors. Please reach out to Client Care with the following details:

1) Since when have you seen the error?

2) Is it occurring across all the Workspace projects?

3) Are other users seeing the same behavior?

4) How's the behavior on a different browser/machine?

5) Is any error seen in the developer console of the browser?

Thank you!

raj_mandalapu
Community Advisor
Community Advisor

Seems, it is because of Adobe maintenance but not sure, do you see this issue consistently not going off

Recently I see this issue and after some time it automatically away, but now when I generate reports in the workspace I see again. But after some time by changing the date and click on the apply button it is working.

If it does not go away, you can check below link to submit a support ticket

https://helpx.adobe.com/analytics/kb/submitting-an-analytics-support-ticket.html

( or ) You can reach Adobe Customer Care  CustomerCare@adobe.com

You should be a supported user for Adobe Analytics to reach Customer Care. If not, reach your Adobe Account Manager for help.

Similar issue

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-questions/undefined-please-submit-t...