Expand my Community achievements bar.

Announcement: Calling all learners and mentors! Applications are now open for the Adobe Analytics 2024 Mentorship Program! Come learn from the best to prepare for an official certification in Adobe Analytics.

Tranform Adobe Analytics Data into PowerPoint

Level 1

Hi there, I have a question. Is it possible to transform Adobe Analytics Data into Powerpoint? And is it possible to upload a template? Thank you so much

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@FlorenceLe Adobe Analytics had a prototype from where you can download the project as PowerPoint. That prototype is not available anymore. See below for my post on PowerPoint export prototype.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-analytics-discussions/adobe-analytics-labs-pr...

So, you can report builder in excel and copy the charts to PowerPoint.

Level 6

In Adobe analytics Labs, they explained and added this new feature (Refer screenshot) "export your project as powerpoint" but it is not live.

prads_0-1716473692636.png

Currently, not available in Adobe analytics workspace.

Community Advisor

I use Report Builder to pull the data into Excel, create my graphs in Excel, and "live link" my Excel graphs into PowerPoint.

Just note, if you share out a "live linked" powerpoint, when the person opens the PPT it will ask them if they want to update data, and if they don't have access to the Excel it will wipe the data...

So generally, for reports that I run every week / month / whatever, I keep a "live link" version for easy updating locally; then I save a dated version, and remove the links in the dated version so the graphs get locked with the specific data (then I share this version out to people).

This way I can control the size of the graph, add multiple graphs to the same slide for comparisons, and generally have more control over the look and feel (not a big fan of the one graph per slide version that current Adobe Lab solution has)

Level 6

As other have said, I use report builder for this. It does add another step but can be set up with a degree of automation by scheduling the report. Report builder is available for AA and CJA so no matter what platform you are using it should work well. 

If you are using CJA and wanted to get to a more automated method, I would suggest using a BI tool to import the data into directly using Adobe's new Customer Journey Analytics BI extension documented here: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/analytics-platform/using/cja-dataviews/bi-extension?lang=.... This can be used in a variety of tools that allow for a SQL connection like PBI.