Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar: Adobe Customer Journey Analytics Product Innovations: A Quarterly Overview. Come learn for the Adobe Analytics Product team who will be covering AJO reporting, Graph-based Stitching, guided analysis for CJA, and more!
SOLVED

Tracking Downloads by Links

Level 1

Hello!

I've a question about tracking downloads in Adobe Analytics. How can I see the dowloads links listed by page were it's located. Is there any implementation needed in order to see this values?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

To get the downloads report per your attachment, you can capture pageName value in a custom prop variable whenever download event occurs...Then go to that prop report & co-relate with your download links...

Let me know your feedback.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Hi Joaquin,

Welcome to the Analytics Community! 

Well the only implementation need is to set s.trackdownloadlinks = true in the page code - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/sc/implement/link_automatic.html

In reporting, it should show up in the links report - https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/reference/reports_links.html

If you are unable to find that report then it has probably been renamed for your account. I hope this helps.

Tanmay 

Level 1

Ok! Thanks, I understand what you said but despite the facts I can see the downloads in general.

I cant generate an report like this:

I only can see downloads in general but I am not able to order by Page. If "s.trackExternalLinks" were true I could sort the downloads by page. Isn't it?

Thanks!!

Correct answer by
Level 5

To get the downloads report per your attachment, you can capture pageName value in a custom prop variable whenever download event occurs...Then go to that prop report & co-relate with your download links...

Let me know your feedback.

Regards,

Saurabh Kumar.