Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Total Time Spent

Level 1

Hi, 

I was using the Omniture for Analytics. I was able to access "Total Second Spent" in Show metrics. but now it seems gone. How can I find that out? I am sorry I am not looking for average time spent but total. thanks. 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Peter,

You could breakdown your report by 'Search Engines - Natural' to find out what traffic was organic in your report. Thanks!

Tanmay

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 10

Hi Peter,

I could see the "Total Seconds Spent" metric in my list so I can safely say it is still there. Could you please recheck again on a different browser or by clearing your cache? Thanks.

Tanmay

Level 1

TanmayM wrote...

Hi Peter,

I could see the "Total Seconds Spent" metric in my list so I can safely say it is still there. Could you please recheck again on a different browser or by clearing your cache? Thanks.

Tanmay

I tried with different browsers. would you please show me the complete steps to find the Total seconds spent metric? thanks. 

Level 10

Hi Peter,

The metric may not show in every report. If you open the 'Key Metrics' report and click on the 'Show Metrics'. Search for Total seconds spent on the left pane you will see it in the options.

Thanks!

Level 1

TanmayM wrote...

Hi Peter,

The metric may not show in every report. If you open the 'Key Metrics' report and click on the 'Show Metrics'. Search for Total seconds spent on the left pane you will see it in the options.

Thanks!

The weirdest thing is that Total Seconds Spent was there for the past few months. I was clicking that from the Organic Search engines report.Have it moved?

Level 1

TanmayM wrote...

Hi Peter,

Thanks!

I found the total second spent in the Pages Report. Is that possible for me to filter which traffic is organic from the report? 

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Peter,

You could breakdown your report by 'Search Engines - Natural' to find out what traffic was organic in your report. Thanks!

Tanmay