Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

The Entry page dimension shows a relative URL value, where can i edit the settings that It starts showing the complete URL?

Community Advisor
The Entry page dimension shows a relative URL value, where can i edit the settings that It starts showing the complete URL?

Current value - /us/en/homepage.html

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey @VinayC  - It seems that in the implementation the code is to strip the domain name and only capture the path, you would need to check the Launch code to see how this URL is getting captured and modify the rule to capture full URL. Below is a screenshot of a data element which can you help you capture the entire URL, check to see if the current data element is set to capture "Pathname" ?URL.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

You need to modify the implementation that populates your Page dimension to include the full URL.

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hey @VinayC  - It seems that in the implementation the code is to strip the domain name and only capture the path, you would need to check the Launch code to see how this URL is getting captured and modify the rule to capture full URL. Below is a screenshot of a data element which can you help you capture the entire URL, check to see if the current data element is set to capture "Pathname" ?URL.png