Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Sitecatalyst Interface not refreshing

Level 2

Running into a LOT of issues refreshing reports in Sitecatalyst. All too frequently when changing segments, dates, or site, for some reason the page will refresh but will not update anything. Even worse, it will often time out after a short amount of time and upon refresh load the default setup that you normally encounter when you first log in. On the default dashboard all the data is blank.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In order to full resolve this issue, we must understand the scope of it. If we are able to reproduce the issue on our end, then we can take action to resolve it.

Can you let us know the following:

• Does the issue happen across all browsers?
  • Does the issue happen across multiple computers in the same network?
  • Does the issue happen across networks, such as at home or on a public network?

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Level 10

Hi, 

Thanks for reaching out. 

Kindly let us know if you are still facing the issue. We will try to sort it out.

Regards,

TM

Level 2

Yes I experience the issue intermittently. It's difficult to understand the conditions that seem to cause it, but let me know if you need help narrowing the issue down. I'm using Windows 7 Pro with the latest install of Chrome. 

Level 10

Alright, I will look into it.

However, I would recommend to clear your browser cache regularly and then use SiteCatalyst. 

Regards,

TM

Level 2

This problem has affected me all morning, meaning I have not been able to use SiteCatalyst at all today. Can you acknowledge if you've a way to resolve the issue?

EDIT* I've tried accessing Sitecatalyst in Internet Explorer, and here the page just keeps refreshing automatically in a loop...

Thanks

Jing

Level 2

I do clear my cache regularly and have recently done so. However the issue seems to happen regardless. It's been happening this afternoon, and it "may" be affecting report builder too which all too often since V.5 keeps timing out or taking an extremely long time to return data.

I've taken some screenshots to highlight what is happening in step sequence. 

In the screenshots I am trying to change the site from CNET to Last.fm to no success. I've tried around 5 times now. This is really affecting productivity.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/avmoouj735jrw12/AAByhZ8L2sjSwb5pFEfXMBD-a?dl=0

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

In order to full resolve this issue, we must understand the scope of it. If we are able to reproduce the issue on our end, then we can take action to resolve it.

Can you let us know the following:

• Does the issue happen across all browsers?
  • Does the issue happen across multiple computers in the same network?
  • Does the issue happen across networks, such as at home or on a public network?

Level 2

Yes the issue seems to affect both Chrome and IE. In Chrome, whilst the interface will not update, it will load blank spaces where images should be. In Internet Explorer, the site just endlessly refreshes automatically on a loop cycle. 

A colleague has tried logging into sitecatalyst on the same network using their laptop and experienced the exact same issue as myself.

I have not tried accessing sitecatalyst at home recently.