Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

SOLVED

Sitecatalyst Firefox browser bug Could not login to sitecatalyst

Level 2

I'm facing an issue with firefox browser version 34.0.5 and 20.0. I'm not able to access Sitecatalyst due to following causes. Once Sitecatalyst home page it is completely loaded I can type Company/Username/Password but version button has been hidden. So i am getting an error "Please choose a valid version".

Please help me out, Please find the screenshot for your reference.

Note: I'm absolutely fine with all other browser like IE, Chrome, safari.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Suresh,

In case clearing the cache and cookies even with a system restart has not resolved the issue, I would suggest that you connect with ClientCare team with help of one of the Supported User in your organization to get the issue analyzed and troubleshooted.

~Kaushal

View solution in original post

0 Replies

Level 2

Hi TanmayM / Kaushal,

I have cleared all cache and cookies everything , even though it's not working still getting same bug.

I had restart my system also, but its this issue has not been resolved.

Thanks
Suresh

Employee

Hi Suresh,

I had the same issue multiple times. Most of the times it was resolved after clearing the cache of the browser. Once or twice(very rare) I even had to restart my machine to ultimately get the issue resolved.

~Kaushal

Level 10

Hi,

Could you please try to clear your browser cache and open sitecatalyst in a new tab?

Do let me know if that works. Thanks!

TM

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Suresh,

In case clearing the cache and cookies even with a system restart has not resolved the issue, I would suggest that you connect with ClientCare team with help of one of the Supported User in your organization to get the issue analyzed and troubleshooted.

~Kaushal