Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us at Adobe Summit 2024 for the Coffee Break Q&A Live series, a unique opportunity to network with and learn from expert users, the Adobe product team, and Adobe partners in a small group, 30 minute AMA conversations.
SOLVED

Sitecatalyst Firefox browser bug Could not login to sitecatalyst

Level 2

I'm facing an issue with firefox browser version 34.0.5 and 20.0. I'm not able to access Sitecatalyst due to following causes. Once Sitecatalyst home page it is completely loaded I can type Company/Username/Password but version button has been hidden. So i am getting an error "Please choose a valid version".

Please help me out, Please find the screenshot for your reference.

Note: I'm absolutely fine with all other browser like IE, Chrome, safari.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Suresh,

In case clearing the cache and cookies even with a system restart has not resolved the issue, I would suggest that you connect with ClientCare team with help of one of the Supported User in your organization to get the issue analyzed and troubleshooted.

~Kaushal

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 2

Please find another screenshot 20.0 firefox browser.

Level 2

Hi TanmayM / Kaushal,

I have cleared all cache and cookies everything , even though it's not working still getting same bug.

I had restart my system also, but its this issue has not been resolved.

Thanks
Suresh

Employee

Hi Suresh,

I had the same issue multiple times. Most of the times it was resolved after clearing the cache of the browser. Once or twice(very rare) I even had to restart my machine to ultimately get the issue resolved.

~Kaushal

Level 10

Hi,

Could you please try to clear your browser cache and open sitecatalyst in a new tab?

Do let me know if that works. Thanks!

TM

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi Suresh,

In case clearing the cache and cookies even with a system restart has not resolved the issue, I would suggest that you connect with ClientCare team with help of one of the Supported User in your organization to get the issue analyzed and troubleshooted.

~Kaushal