Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for the next Community Q&A Coffee Break on Tuesday April 23, 2024 with Eric Matisoff, Principal Evangelist, Analytics & Data Science, who will join us to discuss all the big news and announcements from Summit 2024!
SOLVED

Simple list of PageNames with their Associated URLs

Level 1

I need to see many PageNames alongside their associated URLs.  I just need a simple list like the one in the top section below.  How can I get this?

PgNms_URLs.JPG

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can't do that out-of-the-box in Analytics. This is because the Analytics tracking code captures the full URL every time.

If you want the shortened version, then you have to update your Analytics implementation to track those shortened URLs into an eVar.

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You can't do that out-of-the-box in Analytics. This is because the Analytics tracking code captures the full URL every time.

If you want the shortened version, then you have to update your Analytics implementation to track those shortened URLs into an eVar.

Employee Advisor

@yuhuisg I believe the page URL in data warehouse doesn't give the full URL. Only the domain and path. (unless you specifically have the settings changed for the report suite from backend via customer care)

@chrise91147027 Are you using data warehouse? and what specific dimension are you using for URL? Out the box one or a custom evar/prop?

Level 1

I am not using Data Warehouse.  Our company does not subscribe.  All I want is the Base URL.  I do not care for custom ad campaign URLs that start with a "?"

Employee Advisor

Data Warehouse is available to all levels of SKUs in Analytics. You can find it under "Tools > Data Warehouse".

Another approach would be to create a classification report on top of your URL dimension, and populate it with just the domain+path. This can be done via the admin section (Report Suites and Classification Rule Builder). If you are unsure of doing this, you can reach out to customercare@adobe.com for support. 

Level 4

Hey @chrise91147027 

You can use Data Warehouse Report and pull Page & URL together as can be seen below :

Page.png

Level 1

We don't have data warehouse.  But it is a good argument for getting it.  Thanks